Shakespeare is a leading provider of composite poles and crossarms to the U.S. power transmission and distribution market.
Shakespeare Utility Products At-A-Glance
Our growing customer base appreciates the many advantages Shakespeare composite products offer.
- Lightweight design – easy to transport, one-third the weight of wood
- Ease of installation – no special hardware needed, plus composite poles can be directly buried into most any soil, which eliminates both the time and the cost of concrete foundations
- Low maintenance – saves time, money over the product lifetime
- Environmentally sound – no chemical preservatives, non-splintering, plus well suited for environmentally sensitive areas where heavy equipment may damage sensitive land
- Durable – impervious to insects, woodpeckers, and weather
- Attractive – Strong visual appeal and available in a range of colors
- Safety – Non-conductive composite-material with excellent dielectric properties is ideal in highly populated areas such as neighborhoods, parking lots, and along busy transportation corridors
Be part of the Shakespeare story. Receive news and product updates regarding innovative composite solutions for the utility market.
NEW! Download the Shakespeare T&D Utility Product Catalog
Download the Shakespare T&D Tuff-Poles on Location PDF
For more information about Shakespeare products for the power transmission and distribution industry, see these product web pages below.